- Blue Forest is a mangrove conservation start-up based in Dubai. Our forest protection projects are spread across 10 countries in the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- Our team and our technology platform is designed to restore mangrove forests and to improve the lives of the communities living around those forests.
- Our projects are financed through the carbon credits that are generated from our restoration activities. We work closely with forestry NGOs to channel back 80% of the net income generated from our blue carbon projects back to local communities.
We are looking for a Dubai-based Marketing Manager who can:
- Demonstrate a passion for forest conservation
- Help us adopt and implement a growth strategy for our LinkedIn and Instagram channels
- Design attractive video and photo assets
- Generate and sustain engagement with our online communities
- Create partnerships with local and international stakeholders involved with COP28
- Provide periodic performance reporting
- Marketing and/or communication experience at either an agency or company
- Strong network of UAE stakeholders involved in the climate change sector
- Track record in social impact campaigns
- Graphic design expertise (Canva, Photoshop)
- English as a first language
Interested candidates are invited to kindly send their cover letter and CV to email@example.com.