- Blue Forest is a Dubai-based startup focused on forest conservation and fighting climate change. Our environmental projects are spread across 10 countries in Africa and Asia.
- Our teams and our technology are designed to restore coastal forests and improve the lives of the communities living around those forests.
- We work hand-in-hand with local NGOs and forest associations in all our international projects to make sure that our impact benefits both the people and the planet.
We are looking for a UAE-based Project Development Manager who can:
- Demonstrate a passion for environmental causes
- Oversee the implementation of stakeholder mapping consultation study
- Implement detailed ecological baseline surveys, including soil sampling
- Design and deliver mangrove-based community livelihood and forest restoration programs
- Hands-on experience implementing resource-based projects in Africa
- Experience dealing with local communities and various project stakeholders
- Strong mastery of project management skills
- Budgeting and accounting track record
- Fluency in Portuguese and/or French is a bonus